Ever notice the empty seats at sold-out events but just don't know how to get there? Seaters connects you with organizers and sponsors of your favourite events to offer you the best seats in the house as a thank you for being a fan.
Seaters is the premier ticket distribution tool for brand sponsors and event organizers alike. Our solution creates a win-win situation for fans, organizers and sponsors by leveraging empty seats for the maximum number of fans to enjoy.
We work with some of the biggest brand names and event venues around the world. Join the Seaters development team based in Brussels.
To learn more about Seaters, visit www.seaters.com or have a look at www.vimeo.com/seaters.
Job Description / your key responsibilities:
Seaters is looking for a motivated Functional Analyst to join our Product Development Team. You will be responsible for:
- Gathering information through interviews with employees and managers, and studying the procedures and systems currently in place.
- Designing functional systems to meet the organization's requirements.
- Producing complete functional analysis documents.
- Getting the formal validation and go-ahead from the all the stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of quality control and test plans / test cases, validating tests plans that will be used to ensure that systems meet specifications.
- Writing internal user manuals and other documentation, and train existing users on new capabilities.
- Preparing analysis reports that balance efforts and benefits to present to the Product Steering Committee.
You will be joining an Agile Team focusing on continuous improvement, robustness and efficiency.
Open-mindedness and willingness to learn new methodologies and techniques are required.
What you bring to Seaters:
- At least 5 years of related work experience. Strong analysis skills required.
- Interest in challenging IT projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Demonstrated proficiency at translating business requirements into system concepts and supporting requirements documentation/analysis.
- Experience delivering analysis that align with business strategies and requirements.
- Capacity to independently resolve issues and efficiently self-direct work activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
- Fluent in English.
- French or other European languages are a plus;
- Passion for the Seaters Product.
- Desire to work in a challenging start-up environment.
What Seaters Can Offer You:
- The unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage of its development. Your work will have a strong impact on our success.
- Work in a dynamic and growing international team with offices in Brussels, Paris and NYC.
- A great working environment with flexible work arrangements.