Seaters is an international, award winning, start-up in the business of driving greater revenue, activating direct one-to-one brand/consumer relations, increasing brand value for sport and live event sponsors and organizers while reducing waste of assets. Our solution creates a win-win-win situation for fans, organizers and sponsors by leveraging empty seats to drive stronger relationships and engagement with employees, customers, prospects, community groups, etc.
To learn more about Seaters, visit www.getseaters.com; www.seaters.com and have a look at www.vimeo.com/seaters.
Job Description / Your key responsibilities:
Seaters is looking for a motivated Business Support Engineer to join our Product Development Team. You will mainly provide help by solving support issues related to our internal toolset and software platform. You will be joining an Agile Team focusing on continuous improvement, robustness and efficiency. Open-mindedness and willingness to learn are required.
What you bring to Seaters:
- You have a degree in IT;
- You have 2-3 years relevant experience.
- You have experience in Linux system administration;
- You are familiar with issue management systems such as Atlassian JIRA;
- In addition, you have experience in the following topics:
- Relation databases, writing and maintaining SQL queries
- System development in scripting language (e.g. Perl, Python).
- PDF files bulk manipulation tools
- Writing/Editing of support documentation
- The Java Programming Language
- You are fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- You like solving problems and are curious and eager to sort complex issues out;
- You are autonomous with a strong sense of service;
- You are able to handle change of priorities and pressure situations well;
- You are ready to work in a challenging start-up environment;
What Seaters Can Offer You:
- The unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage of its development. Your work will have a strong impact on our success.
- Work in a dynamic and growing international team with offices in Brussels, Paris and NYC.
- A great working environment with flexible work arrangements.