Seaters Inc. (“Seaters”) is a technology company with a web platform and mobile app disrupting the traditional seat allocation process for sponsors and organizers of live events on a global scale. Our solution creates a win-win-win situation for fans, organizers and sponsors by leveraging empty seats for the maximum number of fans to enjoy.
Seaters strives to become the global leader in maximizing value received for time sensitive/perishable assets; and the global leader in providing unique, data driven insights into key value drivers like price elasticity and asset efficacy to sponsors and event organizers.
To learn more about Seaters, visit www.getseaters.com; www.seaters.com and have a look at www.vimeo.com/seaters.
Seaters is looking for an Intern to join the Sales and Marketing Team. You will be based in Lausanne, Switzerland with our European Sales and Marketing director.
As an Intern, you will gain a first professional experience by managing our B2B accounts, prospecting and developing sales materials from our European operations. Our goal is to provide an industry leading customer experience.
You will assist our Sales and Marketing Team with the following tasks:
- Retain and grow our existing B2B accounts by following-up and manage their day-to-day needs:
- Manage client projects on the Seaters Platform: assist clients with the creation of Fan Groups, Wish Lists and the distribution of tickets.
- Assist with the draft of communications for Fan Groups, Wish Lists, email marketing campaigns.
- Strong Experience in working with PowerPoint or other presentations software.
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop or other photo editing software.
- Maintain excellent customer relations to increase customer loyalty.
- Comfortable in engaging with prospects over the phone.
- Assist the Sales Director responsible for the B2B accounts and for the sales process.
- Maintain and update our CRM system (Sugar).
What you bring Seaters:
- Native German speaker;
- Fluent in English;
- French or other European languages are a plus;
- Immediately available and time commitment of minimum 4 days per week;
- Sense for precision and detail;
- Commitment to providing an effortless customer experience;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Internet savvy and great interest in digital communications;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (especially in German);
- Customer oriented: must be passionate and curious about solving customer/client needs in relation to ticketing/sponsoring;
- Interest in working in the music, culture or sports events industry;
- Experience with CRM tool (Sugar) is a nice plus;
What Seaters Can Offer You:
- Legal minimum wage for students as well as public transport;
- The unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage of its development. Your work will have a strong impact on our success;
- Gaining marketing, sales and business experience in the world of sports and events marketing with organizers and sponsors;
- Working with a motivated and dynamic environment of young professionals;
- Work in a dynamic and growing international team with offices in Brussels, NYC and Paris.
- A great first working experience.